Saturday, December 11, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

A stuffed bear ornament that Rylin had to take off the tree and give a little cuddles to. I am quite surprised that she is doing a good job of not touching the tree.
Reminiscing about ornaments. It was fun to hear all of Addies memories surrounding different ones.
Adrienne's decorating job, looks pretty nice I think.
Rylin having fun checking everything out.
Everyone had a blast decorating the tree. I am really loving how my parents tree fits my space. We did a tree swap this year and are both happy with our "new" trees.

Look at the concentration to get that in just the perfect spot.
I love this picture of Lane with his face aglow from the tree. Precious.
Miss Addie looking like the young lady she is did a great job decorating the spots the little kids couldn't reach. I should also mention that she put the whole tree up all by herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment